Saturday, July 25, 2009

respect.

i respect u,
but
i dont think u respect me at all.

im not upset of wat u said,
i dun care pon,
but im so upset of u being rude,
n unrespect to me,
frens shud respect each other right.

u shud noe how to control ur temper,
or ur emotional,
u cant just cursed or talk bad bout others as u like.
u cared so much for every little things,
its such a small matter n turned up so big,
coz u donno how to give in,
i gave in so much,
not this time.

i am so sad if i lose u,
u r one of my besfren,
spend lots of time wit u,
share lots of thing.

but i noe,
later on,
the same thing will happen again n again.
i dont think i can put up with ur behaviour anymore...

it is all up to you.
i wrote this coz i care bout u,
but i also care bout myself n i also have my pride.

this post is also as a reminder to myself.
nobody's perfect.

2 comments:

TMUkmkd said...

i dun care pon,

^^ klako

aRiDaN said...

hahaha.
xsmpat nk edit.
bio je laa~