Monday, April 4, 2011

marry me.

i think my life is quiet miserable.

why?
coz i've got so much loves and tears to give yet,there's no one i cud give it to.

everytime i felt lonely,i drove back home.
yet now,i am at home and my loneliness getting worse.

shud i be driving to Terengganu rite now?hahah.
anyhow,even my family rite in front of me.i still feel lonely deep in my heart.sigh.
i dun understand how other ppl living their life alone.those unmarried till old.maybe their partners were called earlier by God.Hope mine is still out there.ameen~

p/s:
To my future husband, do marry me as soon as u found me k?missing u badly XD,

Love ,
Your patiently waiting wife, Nadira.

5 comments:

farah said...

spe antara kite akan kawen dlu? jeng2..

Nadira said...

hmmm.
ko dlu ak rase.hehe

farhana roslee said...

ape maen tolak2 ni?
kalo xnak,aku dulu la..hak3..

Runi said...

amboi farhana, laju je dia nk kawen ye... nad, aku pon nak kawen! >.<

Nadira said...

ok.kawen same2 jum!
bkn lki sme tau.
hahaha