Thursday, March 31, 2011

home alone.

when i heard the news that my mother n brother are moving to Dungun Terengganu,im like..im freeeeeeeeee~ no one gonna control me.(devil inside me)

but today is their moving day,i feel like cryingggg huwaaaaaa :'(
being alone with no rumate in UTP las semester already gve me an impact but at least ive got all my frens there.here in KL,staying alone here in a 3 room house will surely absolutely put me down.i have to tke care of me myself.nobody gonna care.frens are not around closely like in UTP.they can only accompany me from far.

i donno how long i can endure this lonliness of living on my own yet there's no choice,ive got to be stronger and more independent.

still im super sad :'(
i wish she changed her mind today...

2 comments:

farah said...

auww..no wonder la kau tweet :( tadi kt aku..
ala baby, im here la..anythng, gtalk je aku..last sem u can make it thru, so,this time kt umah, lgi la bole kan..locks all the door n window k!

nad said...

hee.
okay dear.
thankies!!