Friday, February 5, 2010

abang Nad.

cis,
ajim n min duk panggil aku 'abe Nad',hampeh btol.
ntah nape,most of my guyfriends treat me like im one of them.
but,im glad they treat me that way coz it makes me feel comfortable.

im so flattered that ajim n min now take me as one of their 'geng lepak' group,
i just still haven't 'lepak' with other 3 members,
barely knew them actually,but i heard about them a lot everytime we 'lepak'.

it is really fun knowing ajim n min,
both can 'lepak' with me for hours and they are funny but of course,i wud be the 'bahan'.
i neva tot i wud 'lepak' with my guyschoolmate,since i made guyfriends only from my class and my homeroom.
because i tot all the boys are super 'kerek',they were!heheh
but heyy,"tak kenal,maka tak cinta".
we just met each other for like 2 weeks now,but it felt like i knew them for years.
we just talk about everything and make jokes of each other.
im truly glad i get to know them,they are fun and happening!eventhou its a bit late.haha


abe Nad B)



3 comments:

TMUkmkd said...

abe nad!

.fadheR. said...

omgggg! i miss both two! oh and u too nad.hihi boleh join jdi kawan lepak x plssS?

Nadira said...

hahaha
of coz!!
come to UTP plsss.
t kte lepak same2!