Thursday, January 7, 2010

i'm sorry,i quit.

been thinking bout it this whole holiday,
but i wont tell them till i finish all my task,
i never quit,
but my heart just not into events/clubs anymore,
i am not as commited as i used too,
i want to do the best,
but i know,eventhou i say that a lot,it just doesnt work anymore,
i love joining events,
but actually,i love them more than i love my books,
haha
as much as i want to study,
but my heart and soul just keep thinking bout the events.
i turn up early at meetings(used to)

starting last sem,
im so damn lazy to go to meetings,
i would whining to my rumate(sian rumate) how lazy i am to go to meetings,
i'd rather spend my wekends at home/room than working on events,
i've thought more bout myself (academically),bout wat my parents hoping for,
im not smart,i dunno how to divide my time,i dun folow my timetable,
i really2 need to work hard on my study,
i want to make my family proud,
and i want to make myself proud (i neva proud of myself)
i just wanna be a better person.

in order to execute this special task,
i've got to be on my own,
and i dun wan to be bound to anything or anyone,
just me myself....

however,
i wont runaway,i just quit,
il be here if anyone needs me,willing to help!






p/s:nih bukan azam tahun baru.heheh


2 comments:

mysara said...

xpe nad. kite teman awk kt bilik. hehee
haa tgk la kite punye tumblr br buat :P

aRiDaN said...

haha.
asl sume org wat tumblr neh.
okeh
ceking outtt ryte na na na!