Saturday, May 16, 2009

walking down the memory lane.


-Khartoum American School-
The Best School Ever !

eventhou i didn graduate my high school there,but for me this school totally change my life and i learned lots of thing there.this is where;

  • i learned bout art,music,and sports.also humanity
  • where i practiced my english from scratch,now my eng really sux.i cant even pronounce well.*sigh*
  • i had done my first charity work by joining an orphanage club
  • the only school dat bring students on a field trip to nile river and also the pyramids
  • mingle aroun many kinds of ppl,different races,different religions but we stil unite as one !
  • i 1st started to read books,and finished all series of fearstreet novel.
  • me and my classmate played basketball during recess
  • me and my classmate played CS during computer class.it was fun !
  • had my 1st theater show n i was a princess?(one of the princesses).haha
  • i met my two besfren.(lost contct alredi)
  • i lost my fav watch during PE.hoho
  • i had done my 1st science project,and my teacher really proud of me.hihi
  • running with my frens to buy popsicle during recess.hehe.

too many things that i learned there,
and sadly,
it had been 6 years since i leaved the school.honestly,i started to forget it.
but today,when i found the pic it help me recall back.
it really make me miss the school.haihh~


the school is nothing without the teachers,they help me out a lot.The teacher that i remmber the most is MRS COBLE,she helped me a lot during my first year there coz i cant barely speak as i cant speak english very well, but then she really made me comfortable in class and at last i was the most talkative student in the class.hahaha.tq2!u never let me down,always gve compliments in everythin i do,correct me when im wrong.i wish i cud contact u back and say THANK YOU !


also many THANKS to all the TEACHERS in TADIKA PERWAJA(94/95),SK SERI KEMAMAN(96/97/98),SK SERI PAKA(98/99),SMK SERI DUNGUN(03/04),MRSM KUANTAN(05/06).



p/s:sekolah aku sumer berseri2.wahahah

No comments: