Saturday, September 3, 2011

Raya With Family & Friends

Raya this year is a bit diff than last years coz we just moved to a new house and i also got a new family member,my sister in law, kak husna.hihi
now i felt like i really lived here (Dungun) since i last stayed here 8 years ago.wah.feels like home to me :) this is home la !!


most importantly, my friends,they are all still here and i just realized our frenship grew a lot more stronger than before.eventhou, i've studied here for only 1 and 1/2 years,i did manage to make many frens dat still last till today.some of them even became my close frens. :)

i hope that our friendship last forever !! :')
&
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin for those who's reading !!

Raya visits & short trip to Mesra Mall and Pantai Kemasik

my most generous fren,cik hud :)

open house at our former teacher's house (my fren's mother)

pizza treat from nuar :D

with one of my bfffff,izutttt

posing ape ni tatau nye pon~

i love pantai

ske ah gamba ni...rase belum puas :(


im flying!!~




No comments: