Friday, January 9, 2009

Muhasabah Diri Ini

So,
as u ol know the result was out yesterdy.my first impression on my result was like..'damn,how am i goin to tell my parent?'.i didn cry or upset even it was the worse grade i eva get.i was scared and afraid to tell my parent.i don wanna let them down.they were proud of me when im at skool but that was the past.now,im not a bright student as i used to.i was trembling as i told my mum bout my grade...and she said,'it's all in the past,just do better nex time'.my heart hurt so much.i let her down.and i dont blame no one but myself.

it will never be anyone's else fault.it was all totally 100% my fault.

i did studi but it wasn enough coz i didn focus.one hour of studying worth only 10 mins of 'real' studying.

n hell yeahh i slept a lot in class.hahaha.it's not like i sleep late at nyte.i did sleep early n get enough rest but it just me,myself not willing to fight the syaitans.

i need pressure to study,so that im more focused.but las sem,i was so lack of pressure in studying.i think it's because sumtyms i forgot my parent coz i ws so busy with other things.my parent were the reason i studied hard in school and also getting into UTP.i want to make them proud and happy.i never think of studying because i wanted it myself coz since school it was all for my parent.

this is where i get it wrong.

i shud do everything for MYSELF and my parent and also Allah.

i was also lack of ibadah,and now i get the impact of it from Allah Almighty.

what i have to;
i have to change my mindset of doing what i want not just for my parent or others.
i have to work hard on my ibadah.
i have to study smarter and sustain it.
i have not to do things las minute.
i have to manage my time well.

And here,

i thank GOD for making me realize everything and still giving me chance to improve myself.

so,let's fight the war coz it just begin!



p/s:it's never too late.

9 comments:

Noraini said...

huhu.
i've got the WORST result ever too.
xpnah dpt this BAD.
kat mktb tu pun cemerlang gemilang je.
hahaha.
urmm,xpe. shud be doing better next time.
GOOD LUCK, SIS!

aRiDaN said...

thx beb
u too
gud luck!!

Syalily said...

just buat yang terbaik je la lain kali :)

iera wanie said...

huhu..sume pon ckp cmtu..
dis sem mmg worst sgt2 lah..
its ok..nex sem kte sm2 d0 btter ok!!~

lyana rosli said...

rsa ye cm smua org dpt truk je..
sua lecturer boikot bg pointer rndh ke pun?
huhu..
xpe2..jom kte rmai2 brusaha sem baru nie!
:)

ridhwan said...

nad..result tue dah lemahkan smangat ko nk tgok bunkface play live ke??haha..~

aRiDaN said...

not really.
hek3
tym enjoy,kte enjoy
tym study,kte study

@.~

sarah said...

all da bes taw !
go go nad !

aRiDaN said...

tq sarahhh!
u too all the best dear~